Friday, April 3, 2009

Waldorf Constantia Market




We had a great time last weekend at the Waldorf Constantia Fair. Terri sold her knitted gems and her organic essential oil, her hubby, Greg had his painting portfolio on display [wow his work is good!] . I had my weaving and naturally dyed wool for sale and Kalla sold his honey. The children had a fantastic time running up and down the slopes surrounding the school field.




Gosh I love all the colours that can be dyed naturally!



Many more pictures are on my family blog.


7 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Those yarn colors are amazing!

Deetsa said...

I love the colours of natural dyes, too. Wish I could be at a fair like this!
I've enjoyed looking through your blog.

softearthart said...

What a fun fair, we had our Advent fairs here in New Zealand, and I attended most of them with my needle felting. cheers Marie

* * said...

Oh, such gorgeous yarn!!

Shaheen said...

Enjoyed this very much. Especially the colours of the yarn.

karen said...

hi im karen, i love your blog, such wonderful inspiration! What a beautiful stall you all put together. I love your yarns, beautiful:)

anna said...

Oh how I wish there was something like this near where I live. It looks so inspiring and a gorgeous place to spend a few hours soaking it all up!