Friday, April 3, 2009

Waldorf Constantia Market




We had a great time last weekend at the Waldorf Constantia Fair. Terri sold her knitted gems and her organic essential oil, her hubby, Greg had his painting portfolio on display [wow his work is good!] . I had my weaving and naturally dyed wool for sale and Kalla sold his honey. The children had a fantastic time running up and down the slopes surrounding the school field.




Gosh I love all the colours that can be dyed naturally!



Many more pictures are on my family blog.


7 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Those yarn colors are amazing!

Nerissa said...

I love the colours of natural dyes, too. Wish I could be at a fair like this!
I've enjoyed looking through your blog.

softearthart said...

What a fun fair, we had our Advent fairs here in New Zealand, and I attended most of them with my needle felting. cheers Marie

Nicole Benjamin said...

Oh, such gorgeous yarn!!

mangocheeks said...

Enjoyed this very much. Especially the colours of the yarn.

karen said...

hi im karen, i love your blog, such wonderful inspiration! What a beautiful stall you all put together. I love your yarns, beautiful:)

anna said...

Oh how I wish there was something like this near where I live. It looks so inspiring and a gorgeous place to spend a few hours soaking it all up!